National Geographic recently judged the top chocolate spots from around the world and Vancouver has been named the number one destination, thanks to the Chocoholic Buffet at Sutton Place Hotel’s Fleuri Restaurant.
How did we miss this one?!?
What exactly did National Geographic have to say about Fleuri Restaurants cocoa-y treasures?
“In a setting reminiscent of a European stately home, Sutton Place Hotel’s Fleuri Restaurant plays host to an all-you-can-eat chocolate buffet,” they wrote. “The homemade cakes, pastries, and pies, and other goodies are made of premium-quality Schokinag chocolate. Even cocktails and liqueurs are chocolate-themed.”
Sounds downright delectable to us! Who wants to head over there and check it out with us?
And in case you’re planning a chocolate world-tour, here’s the other contenders for the top spot:
2. Magnolia Bakery, NYC
3. Max Brenner, NYC
4. Maya Chocolate, Tabasco, Mexico
5. Sachertorte, Vienna, Austria
6. Hot Chocolate, Turin, Italy
7. Valrhona Chocolate, Tain l’Hermitage, France
8. Chocolate and Churros, Madrid, Spain
9. Nemesis, River Café, London, England
10. Chocolate Hotel, Bournemouth, England