Ralph Giannone is one of the founding principals at the acclaimed architecture firm Giannone Petricone Associates. He’s designed condos, hotels, restaurants, offices and is a member of the City of Toronto’s Design Review Panel.
Do you really need any more reason to watch the video? He’s clearly an expert! Jeez, you’re tough to impress…
Ralph also took the lead on the design for Flaire Condos, one of the cutting edge residential developments within the Shops at Don Mills master planned community. He’s also the brother of another Five Questions alumnus, Frank Giannone, the President of FRAM Building Group.
Here’s a rundown of the questions we asked Ralph:
1) How does Flaire fit into the Don Mills master planned community?
2) How does Flaire fit into the traditional aesthetic of Don Mills?
3) What’s your favourite part of the design process?
4) Can you name one architect you really admire?
5) What’s it like working so closely with your brother Frank on development projects?
Need more Ralph in your life? Read our Buzz Talk with him and learn about the hotel he designed in Italy and the time Jason Schwartzman spent a few nights there…