Today (February 8) beginning at 12:05am, BuzzBuzzHome is giving away a Valentine’s Day (February 14) dinner for two at Paese Ristorante on King Street West.
A big shout out to Paese Ristorante for hooking us up with this great prize.
Paese recently opened its second location, at 333 King Street West, to complement its flagship restaurant at Bathurst and Wilson.
The restaurant’s chefs are known for their use of traditional Italian techniques to create unique dishes with modern appeal. Their motto: Inspired in Italy, Made in Canada. Sounds scrumptious!
The contest will be held over Twitter. Here’s what you need to do to win the dinner for two:
- You must follow @BuzzBuzzHome and @PaeseRistorante on Twitter
- Pick your favourite condo in Toronto, it can be planned, under construction, or complete
- Tweet (on Twitter, of course): “Hey @BuzzBuzzHome! I want to win a Valentines dinner for 2 at @PaeseRistorante!! My #FavouriteCondo in #Toronto is ____” after 12:05am and before 5pm EST on Wednesday, February 8
- One winner will be randomly selected and announced on February 9
The dinner for two is only valid on Valentine’s Day, February 14 2012. The value is up to $200.
No purchase is necessary and chances of winning depend on the number of legit entries on Twitter. You must be 18 years or older to enter this contest. Winners will be announced and contacted via Direct Message on Twitter.
Did you know that Twitter has its own rules for contests? Well, they do and please follow them:
- Anyone using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible
- Multiple entries on February 3rd will not be accepted
- You must include @BuzzBuzzHome, @PaeseRistorante and #FavouriteCondo in your tweet
Check out our Buzz Talk interview with Tony Loschiavo, the owner of Paese Ristorante, to learn more about what to expect at the restaurant.
May the force be with you!