Toronto developments cleaned up big at The Nationals, an annual awards ceremony that pays tribute to superior sales and marketing achievements by professionals, homebuilders and sales and marketing councils.
The National Sales and Marketing Council recognizes developments in Canada and the United States so these developers and marketing companies were up against some fierce competition.
The Gold Awards were announced on February 8th at a ceremony in Orlando. Winners received a trip to DisneyWorld… Just kidding. We’re sure the prize was just as sweet.
Here’s a rundown of the Gold Award winners:
- Cinema Tower by The Daniels Corporation – Community Branding, Best Brochure, Direct Mail, Overall Ad Campaign, Computer Generated Sales Tool – VR, Urban Community of the Year
- The Station by Brandy Lane Homes – Black and White Ad, Television Commercial
- B.streets by Lindvest Properties – Signage
- Peter Street Condominiums by CentreCourt Developments – Graphic Continuity, Presentation Centre
- Treviso 2 by Lanterra Developments – Radio Commercial
Way to win a lot of awards Cinema Tower… Congrats to all the builders and marketing teams involved with the winning campaigns and projects. We’re looking forward to next year’s awards already.
And for you listomaniacs out there, here’s the full list of winners. In case, you know, you want to check out that project in Lone Tree, Colorado that won best architectural design for a single family detached unit between 2500 and 3499 square feet. Yea!