We recently had the pleasure of interviewing David Klugsberg, the Vice President of the all-star condo marketing company, LA Inc.
In our latest edition of Five Questions, we talk to David about LA Inc’s work on B.streets, the uber-cool condo development at Bloor and Bathurst. We also throw in some good old fashioned questions about the ins-and-outs of the advertising industry for good measure.
Here’s a rundown of the questions we asked David:
1) What demographic do you think the B.streets ads appeal to the most?
2) How did you choose the locals who appeared in the ads?
3) Where did you guys find the artist to create the amazing B.streets mural?
4) Any advice for aspiring young folks looking to make it in the ad industry?
5) What’s a tell tale sign of a generic, cookie cutter ad campaign?