Whether encouraging government at all levels to create fair and effective policies that impact the building and land development industry and its customers or supporting home ownership through their three annual home shows, BILD is an organization to admire.
Stephen has been with BILD since 1988, so it’s safe to say that the experience he’s built up over the years has given him some unique insight into the GTA’s real estate market and development industry.
Here’s a quick rundown of what Stephen covers in our interview:
1) What are your thoughts on Ford’s waterfront plan?
2) Why are condo sales so strong in the 905 right now?
3) Are investors replacing apartment owners?
4) How many new home sales do you predict for 2011?
6) What three issues are BILD following closely?
Check out the video below!
[Edited September 23, 2011: Stephen has passed away unexpectedly. Stephen was a great friend, an industry innovator, always of a cheery disposition and always treated everyone with respect. The land development industry has lost a great advocate and leader. We are saddened and shocked by this loss, and our thoughts go out to his family and friends.]