August 3, 2010
It is time for the Top 10 Hottest Residential Projects in the GTA for July 2010!
At BuzzBuzzHome we track our site analytics carefully. We use three different analytics software programs to see detailed visitor statistics for our site and blog. We then study this data night and day, talk about it ad nauseum, and then dream about it.
One of our data points is the popularity of residential-developments on our site – which condos, townhomes and houses are receiving the most page views and have the highest click through rates.
So, without further ado, the following are the 10 hottest (most viewed) developments at BuzzBuzzHome based on the online activity of approximately 55,000 visitors to the site over the month of July, 2010. The list is in reverse order whereby number 10 = the tenth most hot and number 1 = the hottest of them all…
10. Market Town Condominiums, by Mady Corp;
9. Trinity Lofts, by Streetcar Developments;
8. One Valhalla Towns and Condos, by Edilcan;
7. Cinema Tower, by Daniels;
6. Galleria in the City Condominium, by Seven Numbers;
5. Chaz on Charles, by 45 Charles Street Ltd and Edenshaw Homes;
4. Twenty One Clairtrell, by The Rockport Group;
3. DNA 3, by Canderel-Stoneridge;
2. Five Condos at 5 St. Joseph, by MOD Developments and Graywood Developments; and,
1. Name Our Condo, by Cityzen, Castlepoint and Fernbrook.
What does this all mean? It means that if you are looking for a new home in the GTA, you should really be checking these projects out!