July 5, 2010
Say what?! It is already July?!?! Time for the Top 10 Hottest Residential Projects in the GTA for June 2010.
At BuzzBuzzHome we track our site analytics carefully. We use three different analytics software programs to see detailed visitor statistics for our site and blog. We then study this data night and day, talk about it ad nauseum, and then dream about it.
One of our data points is the popularity of residential-developments on our site – which condos, townhomes and houses are receiving the most page views and have the highest click through rates.
So, without further ado, the following are the 10 hottest (most viewed) developments at BuzzBuzzHome based on the online activity of approximately 55,000 visitors to the site over the month of June, 2010. The list is in reverse order whereby number 10 = the tenth most hot and number 1 = the hottest of them all…
10. Art Condominiums, West Queen West, by Triangle West Developments
9. The Berczy, St. Lawrence Market, by Concert Properties
8. 12 Degrees, Downtown, by BSäR
7. Ancroft Place, Rosedale, by Canlight Realty Corp.
6. One Valhalla Towns and Condos, Etobicoke, by Edilcan
5. Thompson Residences, Freedville!, by Freed
4. Five Condos at 5 St. Joseph, Toronto, Graywood Developments Ltd and Mod Developments Inc.
3. Park 570, Mississauga, by Vandyk Group of Companies
2. DNA 3, Downtown Toronto, by Canderel Stoneridge
1. Twenty One Clairtrell, North York, by The Rockport Group
What does this all mean? It means that if you are looking for a new home in the GTA, you should really be checking these projects out!