June 26, 2010
Online news has enabled an incredible metric – its called ‘Most Popular’. By simply tracking which stories get the most action (page views, tweets, facebook likes, tweets, etc.) we, and every other news site, learns which of their stories are of the greatest interest – genius.
And so, using nothing more then some simple site metrics – the following are the five most popular stories from the BuzzBuzzHome Blog over the past week.
1. Picture of the devastation after the earthquake in Toronto – its not really about real estate but it was the most popular. People really dig this picture!
2. #EARTHQUAKETO! The TOP 7 funniest tweets…IMO – another funny one
3. G20 Security at its finest…. Worth C$1bn ? – a third funny one
4. Toronto Bay and Dundas new 29 storey rental housing tower rendering… revealed! – we all like ‘revelations’
5. Toronto Real-Estate Developer offering $5,000 for 5 Minutes Work! – we also all like mysteries
And there you have it. Top five stories from the BuzzBuzzHome Blog for the last week. Check back next Saturday for next week’s list.