September 11, 2009
The Ontario Home Builders’ Association (OHBA) is the primary group in Ontario representing residential builders and developers. It has 29 local associations and 4200 member companies across the province. It’s aim is to give residential builders a voice in the provincial government, facilitate changes in the industry, and provide networking opportunities for home-building businesses, suppliers and services.
OHBA recently announced its ‘Awards of Distinction‘ list of finalists and South Beach Condos + Lofts shines with six nominations:
With over 400 entries, South Beach has been nominated as a finalist for:
• PROJECT OF THE YEAR – HIGH RISE
• MOST OUTSTANDING HIGH-RISE BUILDING
• MOST OUTSTANDING HIGH-RISE CONDO SUITE – The Collins
• BEST NEW HOMES SALES OFFICE – 1,500 sq. ft. and over
• BEST INTERIOR DECORATING – Model home/suite under 2,000 sq. ft. – The Delano
• BEST WEBSITE – www.southbeachtoronto.com
South Beach Condos + Lofts is under construction in Etobicoke. Check out details and map the project here.