July 22, 2009
1. At the cottage, newspapers are essential for starting the wood-burning stove;
2. If you don’t have wrapping paper, they are an excellent source to wrap presents in;
3. Streak free windows! In conjunction with Windex, they are great for cleaning windows;
3. On a rainy day, they make an excellent interim umbrella;
4. I don’t have kids, but if I did, how would they make paper-mache art?
5. What will I read on the toilet in the morning?
6. Great for killing bugs;
7. How will kids make money without a bike-route?
8. If you’re painting or about to make a mess they can protect your floor;
9. They are perfect for cutting out funny pictures and sticking on the fridge;
10. Where will real estate developers spend all their advertising money?
Thanks to our readers for suggesting these ones as well [email@example.com]
11. Essential for kidnappers to paste together ransom notes (from @ derrickpenner)